Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Travis & Jig's Worldly Adventures

We'd like you to meet our Guest Blogger, young Master Travis. He has agreed to share his virtual travels around the world with all of us here in lil' ol' Snooterville Junction.
Hi-ya! My name is Travis, and this is Jig, my awesome dragon-tadpole Snooter-Doot! Thanks to the Snooter-Doot website, I can tell all of you about our expedition around the world!
I recently went down to Alki Beach, in West Seattle, to watch the pirates land, and I found a special Snooter-Doot, named Cap’n J. Fishee, the pirate’s companion. Apparently his right eye was ripped off by a black and white dog named Lucy, so he wears an eye patch in its place.
I also went to the Street Fair that was exclusive to Saturday and Sunday and, guess what? I found a Snooter-Doot booth with Mama Snooter running it! That’s when I learned that Jig wasn’t the only dragon-tadpole Snooter-Doot! At the end of the day we got our passports!
So we’ll see you next time in Asia’s Japan!

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

I can't wait to hear the next report from Japan!