Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Welcome to our new Blog!

It has been a long standing item on my 'to-do' list to get a Snooter-doot blog going, so here we are, finally! My goal is to publish news and updates about current Snooter-doot activities, and, especially, news from Snooters who have found homes and traveled throughout the world. My inspiration comes from the garden gnomes who get stolen and then travel to exotic locales with photographic evidence sent back by the dasturdly culprits. So I'm encouraging all Snooter-folks to send me a photo and short paragraph about their new buddy and its adventures that I can post here. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, i.e. Snooterville Junction, we're all gearing up for the holiday season. Snooter-doots will be appearing at several local (Seattle area) holiday boutiques and art fairs (check our Schedule of Appearances for details) and at our usual spot at the Ballard Farmers Market every Sunday. The BIG news of the day is that Snooter-doots be the "Hidden Treasure" item in the display gardens at next year's Northwest Flower & Garden Show in Seattle, and also at the San Francisco Flower & Garden Show! (www.gardenshow.com) This is very exciting! These critters LOVE to play hide-n-seek so it should be a lot of fun! To make it even better, show attendees will have a chance to silent bid on any Snooter they would like to adopt and all funds raised will be donated to a cause of our choice (still deciding on that). Stay tuned for more details.

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Welcome to the Snooter-doots! I've been seeing you around and am pleased to see you on the blog now...can't wait to follow your travels around the world. I'll be sending in my pics soon. Again, welcome!

NayNay said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see my pics and info up there soon!